GOVERNMENT FUNDED COURSES
The Australian Government may help to fund our courses for Australian nationals
The Australian Government, through one of the training government subsidies, provides up to $2,200 (GST inclusive) to fund training to help mature age Australians to update their skills and remain in the workforce longer.
You are eligible for the Incentive if you:
- are aged 40 years or older
- are an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
- are currently employed and need to reskill for new career path or profession to stay relative or
- recently unemployed (within twelve months) and not registered with an Australian Government employment services provider such as jobactive or Disability Employment Services.
- have completed a Skills assessment that identified training opportunities which were included in the Career Plan .
You can find out more information by completing the details on the contact us page:
- We can help you apply for the Program and potentially access the Incentive
You may be able to obtain the Incentive in relation to training that we provide. However, we do not facilitate the Program and Incentive, and we cannot advise you about your eligibility.Eligibility for the Incentive is subject to completing a Skills Checkpoint assessment and Career Plan that identifies suitable training opportunities, which you will need to discuss with your Program Provider. Your Skills Checkpoint Career Plan may identify suitable training opportunities that are not offered by us.Please also note that you or your current employer must co-contribute and fund the balance of the training course costs after the government contribution is applied which at most can be up to 75 per cent of training costs, up to the value of $2,200 (GST inclusive).
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUNDING
To begin your application process you will need to reach out to a local program provider who will assess your eligibility