Greater New York Chapter - Institute of Advisors
The Greater New York Chapter of the Institute of Advisors is committed to helping accountants, bookkeepers, wealth planners, consultants and other professionals integrate Business Advisory Services into their practice.
We aim to empower professional Business Advisors around the world through certification and professional benchmarks & standards. The Institute, in conjunction with industry leading partners and other association bodies around the world, have developed a set of methodologies and processes that every Business Owners should follow
Through continual improvement, our goal is to collaborate with the best thought leaders in the space to create:
- A set of worldwide benchmarked standards that can be incorporated into any advisory practice.
- To recognise the excellent work in the setting of standards and accreditation by other respected bodies and to provide access to the accreditation process
- To create a free membership library that fosters the growth and development of material and resources in this area
- To offer a mentoring program to help professional advisors to add “Advisory” services
- To Assess and recommend products that meet the quality guidelines of the Institute’s board of governors
Meet Your Local Chapter Leaders
Greater New York
Linda has more than 30 years owning a CPA firm in New York City which serves domestic and international tax clients. She enjoys sharing her knowledge and mentoring women entrepreneurs and other business advisors, accountants, and bookkeepers. Linda serves on the Partnership & LLC Tax Committee of NYSCCPA & is a member of The Women Presidents Organization, Financial Women’s Association, Advisory Board of Enterprising Women Magazine.
Greater New York
Jaimie is CEO of Jaimie Blackman & Company and BH Wealth Management. Through his monthly Sound of Money Column, plus speaking and training engagements at NAMM and Woodard Company, Jaimie educates thousands of business owners, financial advisors, accountants and bookkeepers on ways to harmonize life & business values while building a successful business. Jaimie is creator of MoneyCapsules ® , a values-based discovery process for Life and Succession Planning, powered by MAUS.