Highgate Chapter - Institute of Advisors
The Highgate Chapter of the Institute of Advisors is committed to helping accountants, bookkeepers, wealth planners, consultants and other professionals integrate Business Advisory Services into their practice.
We at the Highgate Chapter aim to empower professional Business Advisors around the world through certification and professional benchmarks & standards. The Institute, in conjunction with industry leading partners and other association bodies around the world, have developed a set of methodologies and processes that every Business Owners should follow
Upcoming Local Events
Upcoming Online Events
Join The Highgate Local Chapter
The Highgate Chapter supports the Institute's goal of collaborating with the passionate thought leaders in the space to create:
- A set of worldwide benchmarked standards that can be incorporated into any advisory practice.
- To recognise the excellent work in the setting of standards and accreditation by other respected bodies and to provide access to the accreditation process
- To create a free membership library that fosters the growth and development of material and resources in this area
- To offer a mentoring program to help professional advisors to add “Advisory” services
- To Assess and recommend products that meet the quality guidelines of the Institute’s board of governors
Meet Your Local Chapter Leaders
Head of Bookkeeping
Melanie Power is a serial small business startup addict, having had a range of businesses from accounting practices, motorcycle dealerships, finance brokerages and IT consultancy. Her passion and expertise is all about the planting and growing of businesses and she has a specific focus of empowering bookkeepers to live life to their own plan, and design a business that serves them and their clients!Contact Melanie Power