Canberra Chapter - Institute of Advisors
The Canberra Chapter of the Institute of Advisors is committed to helping accountants, bookkeepers, wealth planners, consultants and other professionals integrate Business Advisory Services into their practice.
We aim to empower professional Business Advisors around the world through certification and professional benchmarks & standards. The Institute, in conjunction with industry leading partners and other association bodies around the world, have developed a set of methodologies and processes that every Business Owners should follow
Through continual improvement, our goal is to collaborate with the best thought leaders in the space to create:
- A set of worldwide benchmarked standards that can be incorporated into any advisory practice.
- To recognise the excellent work in the setting of standards and accreditation by other respected bodies and to provide access to the accreditation process
- To create a free membership library that fosters the growth and development of material and resources in this area
- To offer a mentoring program to help professional advisors to add “Advisory” services
- To Assess and recommend products that meet the quality guidelines of the Institute’s board of governors
Meet Your Local Chapter Leaders
Daryl’s commercial interests include Business Development, Mergers & Acquisitions, Consulting and export of a range of agricultural commodities & products.
As founder of a leading procurement consultancy, has experience and capacity to implement sustainable cost reduction and profit improvement programs for medium and large enterprises, including all aspects of printing and print consumables.
Phil is Experienced Business Advisor with a demonstrated history of working in the human resources industry. Skilled in Business Planning, HR Consulting, Coaching, Personnel Management, and Strategic Planning. Strong consulting professional.