Cape Town Chapter - Institute of Advisors
The Cape Town Chapter of the Institute of Advisors is committed to helping accountants, bookkeepers, wealth planners, consultants and other professionals integrate Business Advisory Services into their practice.
We at the Cape Town Chapter aim to empower professional Business Advisors around the world through certification and professional benchmarks & standards. The Institute, in conjunction with industry leading partners and other association bodies around the world, have developed a set of methodologies and processes that every Business Owners should follow
Upcoming Local Events
Upcoming Online Events
Join The Cape Town Local Chapter
The Cape Town Chapter supports the Institute's goal of collaborating with the passionate thought leaders in the space to create:
- A set of worldwide benchmarked standards that can be incorporated into any advisory practice.
- To recognise the excellent work in the setting of standards and accreditation by other respected bodies and to provide access to the accreditation process
- To create a free membership library that fosters the growth and development of material and resources in this area
- To offer a mentoring program to help professional advisors to add “Advisory” services
- To Assess and recommend products that meet the quality guidelines of the Institute’s board of governors
Meet Your Local Chapter Leaders
Local Chapter President
Warrick is a Director-level executive with experience in the disciplines of business turnaround and business acceleration. Experience includes Board-level roles across numerous industries. Building enabled teams with a customer-centred culture has been central to all roles. His passion is serving Business Owners in turning vision into value.Contact Warrick Strydom