Become a certified business
advisor & consultant
Institute of Advisors® –Global Business
Advisory and Consulting Credential
- Become a Certified Professional Business Advisor(CPBA)
- Remote, self-paced practical training course, approximately 3 months
- Great for anyone starting or building a consultancy or advisory practice
- Accountants, ex business managers, ex business owners, bookkeepers and professionals
- Industry focused curriculum
- Professional membership & exclusive community benefits
- Remote Access – available anywhere
- Certifications running in 10 countries around the world.
- Includes sample consulting & advisory templates and 3 months access to consulting software.
KEY MODULE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Why join the Business Advisory & Consulting training course & certification
Build your confidence
Full training provided on how to build a successful business advisory practice
Stand out from the crowd
Our logo and certification will help you to stand out from your competitors as a professional.
Step by step process
The course provides a practical step by step process, including forms, templates and resources to get started immediately.
Why become a Professional Certified Business Advisor & Consultant (CPBA)
The Certified Business Advisor & Consulting Certification Course (CPBA) is an extremely practical course. You will hear advice, tips and tactics from some of the most successful Business Advisors from around the world. Unlike other online consulting courses you will be provided with and shown how to use ‘best practice’ methodology, strategic templates, market-leading advisory tools and advisory software to enhance the delivery of advisory services to help you build a successful practice.
You will learn how to engage clients, how to price your services and charge on value. You will be provided with sample marketing resources, brochures and consulting software so you can walk away from the course with a ready to go plan.
This course has been based on over 25 years of industry experience and includes a proven step-by-step methodology which anyone can follow!
What consultants, advisors and accountants say about the business advisory course & what’s included
What they said
Institute of Advisor Graduates
Peter Christman, Co-founder of the Exit Planning Institute
Who is the BAC for?
Dale Coutts, Founder & Director of FKM Global
Thoughts on the Institute of Advisors
Receive on Enrolment & Graduation
Self paced 12 month course
Certification guaranteeing credibility
Practical course work to help grow your practice
Use the CPBA logo in marketing whilst active member
Global & national
Learn the secrets of how advisors around the
world are generating 6 figure advisory practices
- What makes a good advisor
- How much to charge a client and
what packages to offer
- How to structure a monthly client
- What to say in the first meeting to
make sure you walk away with a client.
- How to generate leads and
- How to focus on the big picture strategic
framework and what forms to use
The advisory & consulting certification course
is run in over 10 countries
around the world
The Institute of Advisors is a body representing professional Business Advisors around the world, founded in 2009 with the aim of raising the standards in Business Advisory services.
The Institute of Advisors runs certification courses in 10 countries around the world and is the leading global educational body with headquarters based in Australia.
The Christman Group
“Real world, practical insights and techniques, allows consultants to be productive almost immediately. A must for anyone entering the advisory profession or those in it that are not achieving their goals and objectives”
“What I most liked about the course was that it pointed me in the direction that I really needed to focus on. Immediately after the course I had an opportunity with a client to build a 90 day plan on how to change her approach to marketing for new clients and other customers”
“I highly recommend this course for beginners in consulting for small to medium sized businesses”
The goal of the Institute
of Advisors is to
Is to lift the quality of advice and give advisors a practical framework to help build a more successful practice and have better, more positive outcomes for
- The Institute of Advisors is a body representing professional Business Advisors around the world, founded in 2009 with the aim of raising the standards in Business Advisory services.
- The Institute of Advisors runs certification courses in 10 countries around the world and is the leading global educational body with headquarters based in Australia.
- The Institute acts as a body to lobby government as well as educating professional associations on a higher level of professional standards across the business advisory industry.
The goal of the Institute is to have as many advisors and accountancy firms certified as business advisors by the end of 2021.
The CPBA is a completely self-paced online program, allowing you to fit it in with your lifestyle. But the course is complemented with live webinars, where we bring advisors together from all around the world. Our platform and events ensure you are successfully implementing and applying the principles, methodologies and the technology provided.
There is over 40 hours of online material & exercises + live, optional webinars.
The certification must be completed within a 12 month period but as it is self-guided you can complete it as quickly as you like.
Anyone wishing to build a consultancy or advisory practice targeting small to Medium sized business.
• Accountants / bookkeepers,
• Business advisors,
• Ex business managers,
• Consultants and business coaches,
• Ex business owners,
• Financial & wealth planners,
• Professional advisors such as M&a, business brokers & lawyers