BUILD A HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL CONSULTING & ADVISORY PRACTICE
DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS ADVISORY
The 10889NAT Diploma of Business Advisory is Nationally Recognised Training by the Australian government
KEY MODULE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Learn the skills of how to Become a successful Business Advisor
Learn from expert advisors from around the world. The Institute of Advisors was founded by experienced Business Advisors who wanted to create a practical curriculum to increase the standards of Business Advisory around the world. The academic panel includes recognised thought leaders from around the world.
The Institute of Advisors is a Australian government registered training organization (RTO 91675). The Institute delivers nationally recognised qualifications, that are flexible, self paced to fit to your busy schedule
The Institute has chapters in 10 countries around the world. Head Office is in Sydney Australia
The course meets the requirements of the Australian
INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED CREDENTIAL
On successfully completing this module you will also
become a Certified Professional Business Advisor
and be able to use the certified logo
If you live in Australia, you may be eligible for
government funding. Get in touch with our course
consultant to check your eligibility and ask for the
Australian government funding guide.
Receive the CPBA credential on successful graduation
WHAT DOES THE COURSE COVER
- NAT10889001 – Establish the role of a business advisor
- NAT10889002 – Design a business advisory practice and engagement mode
- NAT10889003 – Establish effective advisory boards and client review meetings
- NAT10889004 – Implement business and personal resilience strategies to help clients overcome a crisis
- NAT10889005 – Provide business advisory services using business technology solutions
- NAT10889006 – Facilitate business owner exit and succession planning
- BSBTWK401 – Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBSTR602 – Develop organisational strategies
- BSBOPS502 – Manage business operational plans
- BSBTWK502 – Manage team effectiveness
- BSBPEF502 – Develop and use emotional intelligence
- There are no pre requisites to entering the Diploma of Business Advisory, but the following entry requirements do apply:
- Entrants to the Diploma of Business Advisory must:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have at least 3 years’ combined experience at a senior management position or as a business owner/manager, OR
- Have been, in the last 3 years, a certified accountant, financial planner, business broker, financial planner, lawyer or otherwise qualified professional
- Have access to two actual business advisory clients in a workplace environment where the business owner can sign off on the student’s performance
- Complete readings and case studies on the topic of Business Advisory, coaching and consulting.
- Complete and mark as read all videos and resources, modules and topics.
- Complete the theory and practical assessments.
- The practical assessments involve working with a client to help develop and implement a strategy.
- The theoretical assessments test your knowledge skills.
THE 10889NAT DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS ADVISORY IS NATIONALLY RECOGNISED TRAINING BY THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT?
Nationally Recognised Training is a formal process to ensure training meets the standard required by industry. You can recognise a program’s participation in the process wherever you see this logo displayed.
Those that receive Nationally Recognised Training can be confident that their qualifications are of the highest quality and will be recognised by industry and other registered training organisations in every state of Australia
Benefits of Nationally Recognised Training for Business
The benefits of utilising Nationally Recognised Training for business include:
- Providing a structured, formalised
approach to training recognised by
- Creating industry-endorsed
- On-the-job training integration
- Providing a competitive edge
- Up-skilling existing employees
to keep up with new trends and
WHAT MAKES A
Good advisors are able to build great
relationships with clients
Good advisors care about their clients and help them not to feel alone and helpless
They think strategically and look at the big picture and are great problem solvers
They look holistically at the personal as well as the business perspective.
They help improve longer term efficiency and processes.
They help the business to stop firefighting and re-inventing the wheel.
WHY BECOME CERTIFIED WITH THE INSTITUTE OF ADVISORS?
hyperlocal network of leading advisors
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Anyone wishing to build a consultancy or advisory practice targeting small to medium sized businesses
- Accountants / Bookkeepers
- Financial & Wealth Planners
- Business Advisors
- Consultants and Business Coaches
- Ex Business Managers
- Ex Business Owners
- Professional Advisors – such as M&A
- Business Brokers and Lawyers
HOW DOES THE COURSE BENEFIT NEW START BUSINESS ADVISORS?
“I knew I wanted to start an advisory practice but didn’t know where to start and thought I lacked the credibility. The Certified logo gives me credibility & joining the local chapters makes me feel like I am not alone anymore.”
Credibility & Marketing
Independents such as ex business managers and owners make great business advisors. However, independents often feel alone when stepping away from a field they have been in for an extensive amount of time and starting a new career. They don’t feel confident and lack credibility that then impacts on their marketing. Our Advisory Certification program was designed from the ground up by successful advisors from across the globe. The accreditation will give anyone that is starting a new practice instant credibility and a step by step process to market your practice.
Community & Partnerships
Stepping into the world of advisory can be lonely. Our community of advisors allow you to mix with other advisors, network with them, receive and give referral work and continuously self develop. The Institute of Advisors has certified advisors across the globe with online and face-to-face events running frequently to further exp[and your knowledge and network.
Don’t Want to Reinvent the Wheel
Independents often lack a detailed plan when they step into the advisory space, they want to implement a system but don’t want to re-invent the wheel. Our Advisory certification program gives you a step-by-step guide to establishing and implementing your advisory services and developing a business model that you can scale, leverage and grow.
WHY CHOOSE THE INSTITUTE OF ADVISORS
The Institute of Advisors was established in 2009 and is the leading global body representing business advisors and consultants around the world. We run certification courses in over 10 countries around the world and are leading the way in setting a worldwide set of standards.
Commence your NAT 10889 Diploma of Business Advisory with the Institute of Advisors today to take the next step forward in your career.
- 251/117 Old Pittwater Rd, Brookvale NSW 2095.
- 02 8329 7911
- [email protected]
- Courses developed with insights from successful advisors around the world
- Learn from professionals using real world case studies
- Receive access to tools and templates to help you start your practice.
- Course can be done whilst working full time
- Fit study around work, family, life.
- Dedicated team of trainers and support staff on hand to guide you
- Up to date, easy to understand course materials