THE SIMPLEST & EASIEST WAY TO OFFER
EXIT & SUCCESSION PLANNING SERVICES
The EXIT PLANNING CERTIFICATE COURSE Is a nationally recognised training module by the Australian government NAT 10889006 - Facilitate Business Owner Exit Planning
INSTITUTE OF ADVISORS
A ”certificate course in exit & succession planning” that will transform your advisory practice
The Exit & Succession Planning certificate course provides you with a step-by-step pathway to implementing an exit & succession plan for your clients.
The NAT 1889006 course is offered as a government accredited course. The Institute of Advisors is a government accredited training organisation RTO 91675
THE PEREFCT SOLUTION FOR…
NEW START ADVISORS
CONSULTANTS & BUSINESS COACHES
M&A FIRMS & BUSINESS BROKERS
Offering Exit & succession Plans Is Easy Now I Have Completed The Institute Course
Exit & Succession Planning Certificate course
Why do I need it
Tap into the fastest growing advisory segment. This will help you to engage and offer new services to build your practice revenue
Features of the course
Self paced Interviews with successful advisors around the world 165 page client workbook – The One Page Exit Plan Forms, tools and assessments that you can use
What tools will I walk away with
Client Discovery templates
Business Owner Assessments including
- Business Attractiveness
- Exit Readiness
- Personal Wealth Risk and Tax
- Personal Wellness and life after exit
One Page Planning Goals Sheet Value Enhancement Client Worksheet Step by Step practice Process template Sample Exit Plan
WHAT DOES THE COURSE COVER
- Welcome to the course.
- Introduction to Exit Planning
- Exit Planning Foundation
- Personal Vision & Discovery
- Value Enhancement
- Business Value Goals
- Business Owner Readiness
- Working with Clients
- Course Workbooks & Resources
KEY MODULE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Learn the skills of how to Become a successful Business Advisor
Learn from expert advisors from around the world. The Institute of Advisors was founded by experienced Business Advisors who wanted to create a practical curriculum to increase the standards of Business Advisory around the world. The academic panel includes recognised thought leaders from around the world.
The Institute of Advisors is a Australian government registered training organization (RTO 91675). The Institute delivers nationally recognised qualifications, that are flexible, self paced to fit to your busy schedule
The Institute has chapters in 10 countries around the world. Head Office is in Sydney Australia
The course meets the requirements of the Australian
If you live in Australia, you may be eligible for
government funding. Get in touch with our course
consultant to check your eligibility and ask for the
Australian government funding guide.
THE 10889NAT DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS ADVISORY IS NATIONALLY RECOGNISED TRAINING BY THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT?
Nationally Recognised Training is a formal process to ensure training meets the standard required by industry. You can recognise a program’s participation in the process wherever you see this logo displayed.
- There are no pre requisites to entering the Diploma of Business Advisory, but the following entry requirements do apply:
- Entrants to the Diploma of Business Advisory must:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have at least 3 years’ combined experience at a senior management position or as a business owner/manager, OR
- Have been, in the last 3 years, a certified accountant, financial planner, business broker, financial planner, lawyer or otherwise qualified professional
- Have access to two actual business advisory clients in a workplace environment where the business owner can sign off on the student’s performance
- Complete readings and case studies on the topic of Business Advisory, coaching and consulting.
- Complete and mark as read all videos and resources, modules and topics.
- Complete the theory and practical assessments.
- The practical assessments involve working with a client to help develop and implement a strategy.
- The theoretical assessments test your knowledge skills.
WHAT MAKES A
Good advisors are able to build great
relationships with clients
Good advisors care about their clients and help them not to feel alone and helpless
They think strategically and look at the big picture and are great problem solvers
They look holistically at the personal as well as the business perspective.
They help improve longer term efficiency and processes.
They help the business to stop firefighting and re-inventing the wheel.
WHY BECOME CERTIFIED WITH THE INSTITUTE OF ADVISORS?
hyperlocal network of leading advisors
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Anyone wishing to build a consultancy or advisory practice targeting small to medium sized businesses
- Accountants / Bookkeepers
- Financial & Wealth Planners
- Business Advisors
- Consultants and Business Coaches
- Ex Business Managers
- Ex Business Owners
- Professional Advisors – such as M&A
- Business Brokers and Lawyers