Victoria Regional Chapter - Institute of Advisors
The Victoria Regional Chapter of the Institute of Advisors is committed to helping accountants, bookkeepers, wealth planners, consultants and other professionals integrate Business Advisory Services into their practice.
We at the Victoria Regional Chapter aim to empower professional Business Advisors around the world through certification and professional benchmarks & standards. The Institute, in conjunction with industry leading partners and other association bodies around the world, have developed a set of methodologies and processes that every Business Owners should follow
Upcoming Local Events
Upcoming Online Events
Join The Victoria Regional Local Chapter
The Victoria Regional Chapter supports the Institute's goal of collaborating with the passionate thought leaders in the space to create:
- A set of worldwide benchmarked standards that can be incorporated into any advisory practice.
- To recognise the excellent work in the setting of standards and accreditation by other respected bodies and to provide access to the accreditation process
- To create a free membership library that fosters the growth and development of material and resources in this area
- To offer a mentoring program to help professional advisors to add “Advisory” services
- To Assess and recommend products that meet the quality guidelines of the Institute’s board of governors
Meet Your Local Chapter Leaders
Local Chapter President
Dale has both a commercial background in the corporate sector as well as having his Consulting Business. Dale has studied in sales & marketing, communications, people behaviours, performance management and so much more.Contact Dale Coutts