New Zealand Chapter - Institute of Advisors
The New Zealand Chapter of the Institute of Advisors is committed to helping accountants, bookkeepers, wealth planners, consultants and other professionals integrate Business Advisory Services into their practice.
We aim to empower professional Business Advisors around the world through certification and professional benchmarks & standards. The Institute, in conjunction with industry leading partners and other association bodies around the world, have developed a set of methodologies and processes that every Business Owners should follow
Through continual improvement, our goal is to collaborate with the best thought leaders in the space to create:
- A set of worldwide benchmarked standards that can be incorporated into any advisory practice.
- To recognise the excellent work in the setting of standards and accreditation by other respected bodies and to provide access to the accreditation process
- To create a free membership library that fosters the growth and development of material and resources in this area
- To offer a mentoring program to help professional advisors to add “Advisory” services
- To Assess and recommend products that meet the quality guidelines of the Institute’s board of governors
Meet Your Local Chapter Leaders
Rob is a certified SME business advisor backed up by 30 years of Corporate business transformation experience. Rob is currently an active Angel Investor and specialises in using the Business Success Programme toolkit to reduce execution risk in high growth start-ups.
After years serving in senior management positions in a number of successful New Zealand companies, Phil has helped his recent years developing brands, start ups and joint ventures. Phil's integrity and commitment have been a key factor in developing his advisory business and his understanding of the value of communication has been essential to his client's success