How To Use Business Owner Roundtables To Build An Effective Group Coaching Practice.
This is an interactive network event. All business advisors welcome.
This months session we will have Ray Croff presenting. Ray is regarded as a highly respected thought leader in the Exit & Succession planning area and an accomplished advisor
His topic will be: How to use Business Owner Roundtables to build an effective Group coaching practice.
The role of a business advisor is to provide advice that is strategic. The best advisors in the field deliver advice that is strategic to the needs of their client.
But what does this mean? What makes advice strategic? and how can we do it in the best way? All this and more will be covered at our May webinar event.
- How to Develop a Business Owner Roundtable
- How to accelerate your practice income
- How to build recurring revenue
- How to use Roundtables as a funnel for new work
In this webinar Ray will walk us through how he developed a program to educate the business owners on why they need to build value in their business and how to do it. And more importantly why they need qualified advisors to assist them in this process. This educational program builds the case for them to engage in a group coaching ” Master Mind” program where they participate in monthly Advisor led ( you) sessions where they learn a methodical approach to building a best in class business. The peer to peer element is essential to the success. This webinar will cover the elements on how to facilitate an effective Roundtable
A master mind group can provide you will recurring revenue that is easy to scale.
About Ray Croff
Ray Croff is regarded as a highly respected thought leader in the Exit & Succession planning area and an accomplished advisor.
He is a Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA), CVGA,CVB and developer of numerous patented exit planning tools, including:
- The Advisor’s Edge — a patented subscription service for Exit Planners and advisors that gives them access to a library of exit-planning content, content that can be sent to business owners to educate them on exit planning.
- The Owner’s Edge — The Owner’s Edge is a collection of educational materials to help owners increase their business value, reduce owner dependency and prepare to exit.
- Get a Grip — a patented online course, either self-led or through Owner Roundtables, for business owners that addresses profitability, increasing business value, and becoming best in class.
THIS WILL IMMEDIATELY BE FOLLOWED BY THE POWER NETWORKING SESSION
Meet other Business Advisors from the Institute. Build good relationships. Discuss opportunities and potential referral work. Immediately following this months presentation is our monthly networking session. Meet other business advisors from your area.
This is a live and interactive event, which will be a lot of fun. Anyone that has built a practice should bring at least one tip for the group.
MARK THIS IN YOUR CALENDAR
Sydney, Australia – Fri, 2 September 2022 at 8:00 am AEST
New York, USA – Thu, 1 September 2022 at 6:00 pm EDT
New Zealand – Fri, 2 September 2022 at 10:00 am NZST
Link To Event Page - Register and it will be emailed to you
Organiser Logo for thumbnail -
Type - Institute Event