How Videos Can Help Promote Your Advisory Practice And Win Leads
This is an interactive network event. All business advisors welcome.
This Webinar Will Be Run By
Salty Films is a video production company that specialises in stories about “what sets you apart” as a business. You can check out Salty Films’ wide range of work and styles at our website:
Video is one of the best formats to quickly and clearly explain who you are and what you do in a way that feels professional and engages viewers. In this webinar, you’ll hear from Tom, Kristo and Sammy about:
- The power of a well crafted video for telling your story and engaging potential customers/clients.
- What types of videos work…ie corporate image on website, info packs, use the video as an ad on youtube on your competitors videos, social media.
- How do you craft a message. How do you build power and emotion
- What tools can you use to do it yourself.
- What calls to action do you place in the video
THIS WILL IMMEDIATELY BE FOLLOWED BY THE POWER NETWORKING SESSION
Meet other Business Advisors from the Institute. Build good relationships. Discuss opportunities and potential referral work. Immediately following this months presentation is our monthly networking session. Meet other business advisors from your area.
This is a live and interactive event, which will be a lot of fun. Anyone that has built a practice should bring at least one tip for the group.
MARK THIS IN YOUR CALENDAR
Sydney, Australia – Fri, 9 December 2022 at 8:30 am AEST
New York, USA – Thu, 8 December 2022 at 5:30 pm EDT
New Zealand – Fri, 9 December 2022 at 10:30 am NZST
Link To Event Page - Register and it will be emailed to you
Organiser Logo for thumbnail -
Type - Institute Event